10.30.2011

approaching my last exam paper before the holiday break kicks in...been thinking a bit on what to do but...not having much mood to revise now. sipping coffee, writing and waiting for an upcoming soccer match.

had to abolish the plan of getting a PS3...more or less. kind of expensive just to think about it. though the console's way cheaper than before but with the games...the story changes. i just have too many things on my pending list.

somehow i'm hesitating on my plans to give tuition. no idea why.

need to have more serious and regular prep sessions for my standard chartered marathon! distance not there...sessions not regular nor intensive...

i wonder if i've either sent the wrong signal to you or accidentally leaked what i really wanted to say to you. but i know. none of it works. so instead of waiting for the same anticipated answer, it's easier for me to pull the plug out isn't it? less of a hassle and time wasting...wait a minute. i'm the only one in the show! what's there to tell you besides admitting that "ya i thought i'm that good for you"?

my intelligence tells me i should rather treat this as a joke so that it's easy to just laugh it off should anybody raise this up in the future. yet my emotions tell me another story- i would rather be real honest.

(then again, now that i think of it, i don't even know where i'm now. so i guess we're just two lost strangers who are trying to help each other find our own paths and...carry on with our own lives?)